The World’s Best Plush Mattresses
It’s worth repeating that you’ll find the best mattresses right here. Below you’ll find a selection of mattresses as designed by Comfort King, but any of these can be customized for what you need. Tap the button below and let us know what you need and we’ll give you a quote.Request A Quote
Starting at $498
Starting at $798
Starting at $998
Starting at $1496
Starting at $1498
Starting at $1942
If you need a firm mattress with a soft feel, a PLUSH mattress is an excellent choice. A plush mattress offers a balance of comfort, promotes alignment of the spinal cord, relieves pressure, and regulates temperature while you sleep.
At COMFORT KING, we gather the finest components in the world to create the perfect comfort levels for sleepers of all shapes & sizes.
Take a look at the benefits of sleeping on German Coil Systems, Mini Coils, FLO FOM, FLOWT Anti-Gravity Gel, and genuine natural rubber foam below!
German Coil System
- Luxurious feel: German-made pocketed coil systems combine the necessary function of Support while also offering a surprising amount of Comfort.
- Comfort: Each of the hundreds of individually-pocketed coils move independently, nearly eliminating partner disturbance.
- Spinal alignment: The Coil System is doing the important job of Supporting your entire body, because gravity doesn’t go to sleep when you do. 8 hours a night, over 10 years, is nearly 30,000 hours! Comfort King pocketed coil systems offer you the longest lasting support possible.
- Support: Pocketed coils contour your body well and provide complete support because every coil is independent.
- Comfort: FACT: Steel is stronger than Foam. Most beds rely on cheaper polyurethane foams for Comfort. Our pocketed mini-coils combine the necessary cushioning with the durability of steel, enabling you to enjoy long-lasting luxurious comfort.
- Heat regulation: Poly foam traps your body heat. But our Comfy Coil offers smooth airflow through your bed helps regulate your body temperature.
WHAT IS FLO FOM? It’s a permeable, ultra-comfortable cushioning foam that flows under you like water and maintains a steady feel in different temperatures year round.
- Relieves pain: If you are experiencing back pains, this mattress will help you. Regardless of your body weight, the mattress responds to the pressure exerted on it. The more pressure you exert, the more comfort you will receive.
- IS FLO FOM the same as “MEMORY” FOAM?: No, memory foam has 2 large negative characteristics: Slow recovery & heat sensitive. FLO FOM offers the Comfort Response of memory foam, with none of the negative aspects.
- Motion isolation: Offers you unique comfort by reducing the rippling effect of motion across the mattress.
- Breathable materials: Provides the IDEAL material for circulation of air, which helps prevents sweating & mold.
- Balanced support: Aligns your spinal cord, providing proper support to both sides of your body.
- Pressure and back pain relief: By evenly distributing your body weight, Flowt Gel reduce the pressure placed on different parts of your back.
Benefits of Sleeping on Latex Mattresses
- Pain relieving: Latex foam has light contouring that provides pressure relief to your joints and upper and lower back.
- Heat regulation: Latex foams ventilate better than memory foam. This offers you a more comfortable sleep due to regulated body temperature.
- Hypoallergenic: Latex is a natural organic product obtained from rubber tree sap. During the process of producing latex foam, the allergen-causing protein gets washed away.
- Soft Spots: Unlike cheaper polyurethane foams, Latex can withstand the tens of thousands of hours of compression without losing support, which leads to the SoftSpots most other brands develop in the first five years.
- Spinal alignment: A latex mattress helps to keep your spine aligned the whole night.
- Antimicrobial & dust mite-free: Latex mattresses chemistry and botanical properties do not allow any microbes or bacteria to thrive within them.